- Building a House takes between 6 and 15 months, including design phase, planning, budgeting, and execution.
- Planning permission is required on what and where you intend on building. We have experience with all types of applications in most locations in Bohol.
- We have an in-house architect to support your needs. In extreme cases, we may also bring in structural engineers and other specialists.
- We are a group of craftsmen that believe in quality workmanship. If you find a defect in our works, we will redo the works at no cost to the client.
- We can build with any materials you would like, metal, concrete, hollow block and even wood.
- We are a cost-plus builder, meaning we charge you a small percentage of the total build costs to support our government taxes and rates. As part of our transparent accounting, we also ensure that any contractor rates we get for materials and from suppliers are passed onto the client. This significant discount (up to 10%) usually covers most of the small percentage that we charge. We do not believe in fixed price building (please see our section on self-builds for why we do not believe in that).
For examples of our workmanship: Click “Our Workmanship”